Friday 7 February 2014

Contents Page Drafts

This was my first draft of what I thought was going to be my final contents page.


However after more research was conducted I decided I needed to include more images on my contents page. Therefore I decided to rearrange my page and add more images to make the contents page look more life-like and professional.


However after adding in images I decided I wanted to use one of the images for my double pages spread, therefore I had to replace the image with another image I have.


After my final review, I decided that the best decision was to change the colour of the page numbers over a few of the images. I did this so that they were clearer and easier to read. I also realised I had put the wrong page number on one of my inserted images, in the left hand column.

This is my final contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment