Sunday 12 January 2014

Audience Expectations

Audience expectations are the advanced ideas the audience expect to see in the magazine. This particularly applies tot the genre pieces. You can play on and shatter the audience expectations, to gain more or less consumers. For the type of magazine I am creating, I have decided to agree with my audience expectations and use information such as my audience favourite music, and experiences to ensure that I meet my audiences needs/expectations.



























From my research results of my audience expectations, I have included some examples of the types of music they listen too, types of things they do, and therefore the types of ideas I will include in my music magazine (below.)








The type of music my audience would expect to appear in the magazine are songs and artists suggested in the playlist below:














My target audience would expect to see articles based on upcoming artists and the new comping trends of electronic music:






No comments:

Post a Comment