Friday 17 January 2014

Front Page Construction

Front Page Construction

Firstly I started my construction by planning out what i roughly wanted my front page to look like, and the layout I wanted. This gave me a basic concept to focus on and therefore work from.

Next I had to pick my photo I wanted for the main image (background). I ensured that my image was the best choice for my front cover by considering if it was appropriate for my target audience, wether it engaged readers and if it was the image was easy enough to work with. After I consider all the factors, I picked the image I wanted to use. After that I had to edit the image. I used tools such as adjusting the vibrance, brightness and contrast. I then used the liquify tool and the airbrushing tools, to make my image look more professional and fit in with current market.


Despite having made my front cover, after I then created my contents page, and two double page spreads. From making the further three documents, I realised I wanted to adjust a few more things making my house style a lot more effective.

My final Front Page


No comments:

Post a Comment