Sunday 12 January 2014

Page Furniture/ Design Elements

Page furniture is made up of small decorative elements, which create a more interesting and visually pleasing professional setup. They also help unify house style and make your magazine stand out above the others. They can vary from drop caps, to watermarks behind text. The overall aim is to achieve a more interesting and eye-catching spread.

There are all types of design elements such as: drops caps, watermarks, embellishments, borders, typography and shapes and clipart. Design elements give magazine an edge above others, making them unique and recognisable.



 After all my research I have realised that I would like to include a few design elements of my own, to ensure that my magazine is professional and has high levels of realism. I have made a short clip of a few page furniture designs I am going to ensure I include in my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment