Monday 27 January 2014

Front Page Research

I have researched what are the key components of a successful front cover of a music magazine. I looked into cover stories, colour schemes, design elements, layout and images.





































Conclusion to my research

I have realised from my research that there are a few vital things I need to include on my front page. Firstly I have realised that I need to include a bold eye-catching title so people know exactly what my magazine is. I also need to ensure that my main story has a bigger cover line than the rest of my stories ensuring that consumers know what is the most important story of the issue. I also need to include a barcode and price to ensure people know how much they will be charged for my magazine. I also need to ensure I stick to a clear colour scheme, so that my magazine will stand out in comparison to other peoples on the self. I also need a clear house style so that people can clearly tell my magazine has fluency.

No comments:

Post a Comment